Re: TB: Bloom Report-Zone 7

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Must report to iristalkers how happy I am with being able to get a bloom on
the aril, ANDROMACHE.  I have saved the pollen in the freezer as Sharon
instructed in a bulletin article.  I want to try it on an MTB.  I have
diploids and tetraploids...which one will I use?!  I have had several people
over to admire this flower.  One of them (my Mother, the beardless lover)
didn't appreciate all the wonderful busy veining and signal!!!  She far
preferred BLUE ARTS, which to her, looked like a wonderful, large siberian
bloom!  Oh well.  I still think ANDROMACHE looks wonderfully exotic in my
Missouri garden.

Cindy Rust, Zone 5b, Missouri

New hobbies? New curiosities? New enthusiasms?
http://www.ONElist.com
Sign up for a new e-mail list today!