HYB: Application for Registration

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

Christy, the Application for Registration is generic, and I would say
that it definitely favors bearded.  For example, if you were
registering a JI, there is no line for the number of petals.  You
would have to pencil that in somewhere.  I think it would also be
difficult to describe Spec-X, with all the new form possibilities
showing up in this class, particularly your children, the ensibes.

About those distinctive irises, instruction #8 is of interest:

		'Color, plus form if distinctive.'

Anybody want to take a crack at that one?

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!