TB:Stalk Report R7

From: StorYlade@aol.com

Well, I only have one bloom stalk--another on Tiger.  Thought I would report
on the stalks I found.  My own seedling always start things off.  Rebound has
a stalk, one on Stargate (named but not introduced--starburst pattern similar
to Speed Limit and City Lights) from Feedback X Violet Miracle, and a
seedling from Earl of Essex X Hot Streak.  The first two rebloom.  Would it
be a good guess that the last one will too?  I've not seen it before, but I
can't wait.  It's got to be interesting even if it has bad form.

Ah, Spring!  (I really miss the 780 irises I left behind.)

Betty Wilkerson in Bowling Green, KY   .  .  .  Brrr!

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Tell them about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!