Re: CULT: Registration forms for Beardless?

From: Patsiris@aol.com

Dear Christi,
     You must not have seen our iris-talk member Heather Pryor's LAs or you
would know how VERY much improvement there has been.   These flowers are
large, ruffled, overlapping petals, contrasting rims and reverses, etc.
Also there is quite a bit of improvement in the newer spurias.   One of the
most asked for of the iris at last year's show in Dallas was Chocolate Fudge,
a spuria, and I see , on the Dykes list.   We give our show visitors paper
and pencil to write down the names of iris they would like to buy at our fall
sale.  Then the member who grows it provides as many plants as they can spare.
                                                          Pat in Dallas

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
http://www.ONElist.com
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!