Re: TB: Bloom Report-Zone 7

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>
>Must report to iristalkers how happy I am with being able to get a bloom on
>the aril, ANDROMACHE.

Ooooh!  How wonderful!  What's your secret?  I've managed to keep 3/4-breds
alive, but no pure arils.  What kind of soil do you have?  What's the pH?
Do you use raised beds?  So many questions!  :)

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate