Re: TB: Next Dykes??

From: Patsiris@aol.com

Dear  Betty,
     A couple of years ago, we had a fine speaker on spuria iris visit Dallas
  It was Maxine Perkins of Las Cruces, NM.   She gave us a great hint for
bringing them along in time for
our show.   She said to plant them close to the South or East side of your
house and the reflected heat would speed them up a week or two.   It worked
for me.   Ever since then I have had some to enter.
                                                          Pat in Dallas

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!