Re: TB: Bloom Report-Zone 7

Iris Lovers,
I have iris stalks everywhere!! Mostly its SDBs and IBs. Today Boo,SDB opened and so did Season Ticket, IB, but much to my surprise I have two TB stalks, Jurassic Park & Fancy Woman. I also have one aril hybrid, Psyche, showing color, one arilpum AP-9008-1 blooming. Canasta (arilmed) and Persian Star (OGB+) have bloomstalks. Werckmeister's Beauty and I. korolkowii have enlarged fans. Springtime is wonderful.

Of course I have my unidentified purple irises blooming their little brains out. Maybe I. germanica and the other maybe I. cengialtii. Does anyone know if I. cengialtii have blue beards? I. pumila "Topa x Piroschka" opened another bloom today.

Sidney Gardener
Albuquerque, NM
Zone 7