Re: TB: Next Dykes??

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 4/12/1999 8:14:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
Patsiris@aol.com writes:

<< She said to plant them close to the South or East side of your
 house and the reflected heat would speed them up a week or two.  >>

Great idea, and I think I know just the spot for one or two!

Thanks . . . Betty from Bowling Green, KY

Has ONElist changed your life?
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!