Re: TB: Next Dykes??

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

Thanks for the list Vince! It is larger than I thought it would be but I
already have HELLO DARKNESS, SONJA'S SELAH, ACOMA and LEMON POP. Maybe I'll
get lucky and I can just move one of those! I can't get SONJA'S SELAH to
bloom for me yet. This is her second spring in my garden and there is no sign
of a stalk. ACOMA has a stalk up right now, LEMON POP is just days away from
opening and HELLO DARKNESS has no stalk yet but was wonderful last year. It's
the blackest black I've seen! One of my favorites.
 I appreciate everyone's input on this subject. I can't wait until they vote!!

Joni in Ga
zone 7b
AIS, HIPS, GIS
where it was so nice today that I spent most of it in the beds and I'm proud
to say that I have NO WEEDS!!!!

Are you hogging all the fun?
http://www.ONElist.com
Friends tell friends about ONElist!