TB: stalk report (kind of long)

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

 I was in the garden today and went over my plants with a fine tooth comb.
Here's a list of what I have stalks on and the number out to the side is the
number of stalks. (Please keep in mind that most of these are first year
Chinese Treasure - 2
Change of Pace - 2
Night Owl
Lilting - 2
Eagle's Flight
Planned Treasure
Esther the Queen - 2
Etched Burgundy - 2
Radiant Angel - 2
Ellamae Fehrer - 2
Apollo One - 3  (THANKS MIKE!!!!)
Prosperous Voyage
Prissy Miss
Purple Pepper - 2
Jennifer Rebecca - 2
Sugar Magnolia
Howdy Do
Miss Atlanta - 3
Point Made
Bride's Halo
Babbling Brook
Debby Rairdon
Winter Olympics - 4
Whole Cloth
Dusky Challenger
Cranberry Crush
Snow Cloud
Sheik - 2
Trick or Treat
Aztec Affluence - 2
Kiss of Peace
Good Fairy
Summer Holidays - 2
City Lights
Fancy Tales - 2 possibly 3
Bubbling Over - 2
Cloud Fire
Sky Hooks - 2
Afternoon Delight
Cecilia D.
Silent Tears - 5
Godsend - 2
Tabriz - 3
Snowy Wonderland
Queen in Calico
Gibson Girl
Hi - 5
First Reunion
St. Helen's Wake
Forty Pinochle
Nice and Bright
Mohr Pretender
Fort Bragg
Chico Maid
Art Deco - 2
Magic Memories
Lemon Pop
Seedling EE-603-A (Schreiner's test)

I don't know if it's just me or what? I have been pleased with all my plants
but I have to say a special thanks to Sutton's. I ordered their entire Sunset
Collection last year (and the bonus Iris were amazing!). Their plants just
seem to be doing better than most of my others. Even the ones with no stalks
are growing like weeds! APOLLO ONE was a bonus and I just can't get over how
well it's doing. (I feel rather guilty for not having paid for it!!) The fans
are enormous and the single rhizome I started with is now giving me 3 stalks!
I just can't wait to see it bloom. Thanks again Mike!! I'm looking forward to
the catalog!

Joni in Ga
zone 7b

Share the wealth!
Tell a friend about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!