Re: AIS: Convention 1999

From: Greer Holland <mindpath@flash.net>

S & C Rust wrote:

> From: "S & C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>
>
> Chris,
>
> Thanks for posting the schedule for the 1999 convention.  Do you know who
> the judges will be for the judges training, and what their topics will be?
> Looks like it would be very difficult to pick which section meeting to
> attend.  Thanks for all the information!
>
> Cindy Rust, Zone 5b, Missouri.  Rain, snow, sleet, you name it!

> Ta Da! Come see our new web site!
> http://www.onelist.com
> Onelist: A free email community service

Dear Cindy,
     Here is some new info about the judging schools.
Thursday, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm - Carol Warner on Siberians
Thursday, 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm - Jim & Jill Copeland on Japanese
Friday, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm - Ron Mulin on Awards & Ballots
     I hope this info helps.  See you soon!

Best regards,
Mona French
Oklahoma City

Share the wealth!
http://www.ONElist.com
Tell a friend about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!