Re: TB: Bloom Report-Zone 8

From:  Leslie Liddiard  <liddiard@esn.net>
Iarejan replied to Sidneygardener's message on Monday, April 12, 1999 11:00 PM
    In know what you mean...those same unidentified purples bloomed first
here...only mine look like white/violet beards...>
I have several clumps of those unidentified purples.   They always bloom first and one clump and has 4 stalks on it right now.  This particular one is a deep purple with white beards tipped in pale yellow.
Happy Gardening
Leslie Liddiard
Goldsboro, NC
AIS, HIPS, RIS  Zone 8 where I'll be really sad to see the azaleas, Carolina Jasmine, and Honeysuckle stop blooming.  Everything smells so great right now.