Re: OT-BIO : Paul Tyerman

From: "Paul Tyerman" <tyerman@hotmail.com>

>From: Mike00Rita@aol.com
>Hey Paul
>     Welcome back. I presume you have a few minutes to breath again,
now that
>the major planting and bloom season is behind you. You can just sit
back and
>read and relax while those of us in the Northern Hemisphere go
>Rita B

Ha!!  I still haven't finished digging and dividing yet.  Some just
plain aren't going to have anything done to them this year.  No time.
 My Garden Maintenance business is Frantic at the moment.... will
settle down a bit in Winter though.

Thanks for the welcome.
                                            Paul Tyerman

Did you know that knowledge is power?
Join a new ONElist e-mail community and strengthen your mind!