Re: Bloom Report

From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>

Ray & Judy Keisling wrote:

> From: Ray & Judy Keisling <keisling@swbell.net>
> Yesterday we had our first bloom here in Liberty, MO -- just north of
> Kansas City. First to bloom was Little Black Foot.  Today we have bloom on
> Pussytoes, Cradle Blue, Raspberry Jam, Llana, Ripe Raspberry, and Banberry
> Ruffles. Looks like it's going to be a great bloom season here.
> Ray & Judy Keisling
> Zone 5 -- sunny and windy today

I am sitting here day after day reading all these bloom reports and keep
wondering where our blooms are!  Ray & Judy Keisling are 3 + hours north of
us and they have blooms!  We are about the same distance south west of Cindy
Rust!  What's going on here?  I can understand why Mississippi, Arkansas and
other southern states are having bloom before us but areas north of us!  I
think I am starting to get jealous!  We are having good growth in the garden
just no bloom stalks yet.

Any one else seeing this?

Glenn & Linda Simmons

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!