Re: CULT: Spring Fertilizing

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

     I did reply to your question once before, but deleted my note instead of
your question. Then I just didn't feel like doing the typing again just then,
now it is much later and I'm trying to catch up on the "old" mail. I do much
the same as those with more knowledge than I have on aril or just about any
other iris. I do dig the aril raised bed about every three years and really
up lots of good stuff in the soil;chealated minerals, dolomite lime, a bit of
compost, fertilizer and what ever else feels right at the time mix well and
replant in better order before making a new map. I like using a wet fert. in
the spring so the rains can wash the goodies down to the roots at a gradual
rate. (this year that was a wash)

No aril in bloom or even bud yet because of the low temps so far this season.

Rita B

Are you hogging all the fun?
Friends tell friends about ONElist!