Re: TB: Bloom Report-Zone 7

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

Hi
    I also think BLUE ARTS is a lovely thing to behold. It has a wonderful
perfume! ANDROMACHE a real cutie. Each must be judged by the beholder.

Rita B
University Place, WA were we are finally getting a full day of sunshine. I.
bucharica is finally in bloom. The Tulip Festival in LaConner, (north of
Seattle) is 2-3 weeks behind schedule. No buds on anything  else resembling
an iris.
zone 7/8, 2 miles east of Puget Sound