Re: Bloom Report

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

I'm so excited!! I finally have blooms! Granted, they are IB's but they are
so pretty. SILENT TEARS opened a bloom this morning. Lovely speckled thing!
And HI is trying to out do it's neighbor and opened 2 blooms this morning. I
got HI sight unseen and I'm in love with it! It's a lovely white with a
yellow throat and the most wonderful cornflower blue beards. There's just
something so great about the blue beards on the light colored flowers. LEMON
POP is very close to opening and I have several of the TB's that are showing
color at the tips.

The dogwoods look better than they have for several years! Very nice to see
them again. I couldn't have asked for a better spring!

Hope you all are having as much fun as I am!
Joni in Ga
zone 7b
AIS, HIPS, GIS

New hobbies? New curiosities? New enthusiasms?
http://www.ONElist.com
Sign up for a new e-mail list today!