Re: Bloom Report

From: "wstone" <wstone@volcano.net>

Glenn;  I am with you on all the reports, but how sweet it is to have
sunshine and see leaves in bare ground after having late snow and on and off
storrms. ( conditions at this California garden ) The wait makes the
enjoyment sweeter. Although I do hear some rumblings about we can go see
other iris gardens and then enjoy ours, .  Bill
Stone's Iris Garden
23801 Shake Ridge Rd.
Volcano, CA  95689

Sunset zone 7...3500 foot elev.  55 miles SE of Sacramento, California