Re: Bloom Report

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 4/13/99 2:33:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ItsRoTalk@aol.com writes:

<< he dogwoods look better than they have for several years! Very nice to see
 them again. I couldn't have asked for a better spring! >>

I can vouch for that...Brookgreen Gardens which is about three towns south of
here probably had their peak of Dogwoods and Azaleas this past friday and
saturday...and they are really lovely this year...actually this is a much
more normal spring for us...last year we just forgot spring and slammed into
summer.   I notice a much different bloom pattern this year, even down to the
trumpet lillies that were out immediately and this year they're still working
on buds!!
    And not that I'm trying to rub in the bloom for those of you still
waiting...but my picture of Lady Friend is on iris-photos any minute
now...just have to wait until the wilting batteries int he digital camera
rest for a few moments...be warned....those digital cameras eat batteries
like we eat popcorn!!

Janet Natale
zone 8 of S.C.

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US