Re: Bloom Report

From: Irene & Dan <izzy@sound.net>

Glenn Simmons wrote:

> Hi Dan,
> We are on a hill, more or less on the top of the hill.  The front half of our yard
> slopes to the west and the back half goes east!  I did finally find a few bloom
> stalks late this morning, all on Golden Muffin!  No TB's showing any sign of bloom
> yet.  We have experienced quite a few freeze / thaw cycles this spring and have been
> fighting rot for over two weeks now.  During the morning weather report our local
> weather guy forecasted a low of 30 degrees for both Thursday and Friday with the
> high for both of these days to only reach the mid 40's!  Oh well, will have to wait
> and see.  Sure am getting tired of this up and down weather.
> Glenn
> --
> Glenn & Linda Simmons
> Springfield, Southwest Missouri, USDA Zone 6
> mailto:glsimmon@swbell.net
>          or
> mailto:GlennSimmons@netscape.net
> shop.theglobe.com * One Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in the U.S.!
> Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
> Accessories, Apparel, Gourmet, Jewelry, Kids, Outdoors, Sports, More!
>              http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe0

    Hi Glenn
   Well sounds like there is no reason for you not to be weeks ahead of us. Same
forecast for us this weekend, frost/freeze warnings likely, and I just pulled the mulch
off my banana last week. Too soon will have to put it back now.

I also hobble with scissors
Dan & Irene
USDA Zone 5

Has ONElist changed your life?
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!