Re: Spec Check List

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>From: David Silverberg <sil1812@molalla.net>
>There can be only one way to describe the new species check lists.
> F A N T A S T I C !!! Even just a cursory examination speaks of untold
>hundreds of hours of labor and research, checking and double checking,
>proof reading, etc. that went in to producing the final result. Jean
>Witt and her committee are to be Highly Commended.
Too true!  The more I read through it, the more amazed I become.  This is
truly an invaluable addition to my collection!

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US