Re: Bloom Report

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 4/13/1999 9:14:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
glsimmon@swbell.net writes:

<< I can understand why Mississippi, Arkansas and
 other southern states are having bloom before us but areas north of us!  I
 think I am starting to get jealous!  We are having good growth in the garden
 just no bloom stalks yet.
 Any one else seeing this? >>

Yes, it is happening in Bowling Green KY; however, I am beginning to get a
few stalks here and there.

Betty Wilkerson

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US