Re: OT-BIO: Gary White

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Gary, welcome to iris-talk!  You are living in the same town as my favorite
cousin, Bruce Richard.  So, that makes Lincoln special!  Sounds like you
have a great collection of wide variety.  It must have been a lot of work
moving them all.  I would not look forward to such a thing.  If I ever
relocated anywhere (Tennessee!) I would sure not look forward to moving
everything.  You will enjoy this list.  All these people know a great deal
about every kind of iris...and bees!!

Cindy Rust, Zone 5b, Missouri

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US
            http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe1