CULT: Bloom Report

From: Judyhunt1@aol.com

Today the first bloom opened on I. lactea, planted last year, and it has a
few more stalks in bud.  We are hooked!  I can't wait 'til it becomes a
good-sized clump -- it will be wonderful.  Now I am thinking about what
species to try next.  I. versicolor,  I. graminea and I. verna have survived
and bloomed for us, but so far we have not succeeded with I. setosa.

Several more SDB's are blooming, too, and stalks coming right along on
several IB's and a few TB's.  We woke up this morning to outside temp of
about 33 degrees and things were wet, but had no frost damage.  More low 30's
predicted the end of the week.  Never a dull moment!

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
http://www.ONElist.com
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!