Re: OT-BIO: Gary White

From: Wjobe@aol.com

Gary and Linda,
Welcome!!  Our Omaha group toured some of the Lincoln gardens and Gary
and Linda's  was one of them.  It was amazing what all they had done in just
a short time.   Everyone was drooling over his Siberian iris. They were tall
and lots of blooms.  He told us his method for growing them and we all went
home and
redid our siberian beds!!
It was the yard no one wanted to leave. There was so much to see!  Wayne and
I went back, later, to see all of the daylilies!!  Gary is the type of member
all
clubs would love to have join!!  He's a hard worker and always has time for
helping others!!  It's good to see you two on  iris-talk!!
Leslie Jobe'
In KY, where I finally see some bloom stalks
coming up in the SDBs
No job yet, please keep us in your prayers.

Are you hogging all the fun?
http://www.ONElist.com
Friends tell friends about ONElist!