ADMIN: OT: need help please

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Denise Stewart wrote:
> From: Denise Stewart <stewartd@proaxis.com>
> Hi Iris lovers.
> This person is confused (easy to do I know) and I want to receive each
> individual email instead of the group one and for some reason not getting
> it right.  Would someone please tell me what one to check off so that I can
> receive each one!
> Thank you all in advance.

I would normally respond to this privately, but dicided that perhaps more of
you would appreciate an up date on the process.

You can unsubscribe, set youself to "No Mail" (so when you are in vacation you
don't come to a gazillion messages), a switch back and forth between Digest
Mode all at the Member Center at Onelist. Just point your browser at :

and log in. In the resulting window (assuming you log in correctly <grin>) you
can check or uncheck the various boxes on the line that describes your
iris-talk status by clicking on them. Then  (and this is the important part)
click the "Change" box toward the bottom.

Easy. If you have any problems email me (privately please)

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US