REB: Reblooming Iris Recorder

From: Irisborer@aol.com

If you don't belong to the Reblooming Iris Society, you're going to hate
yourself in the morning.

Rosalie Figge's Swan Song issue of the Reblooming Iris Recorder is going in
the mail today and it's GAW-JUS!!!

Packed with articles too....  like:

Choose Your Ancestors With a Little More Care, Please  …	Mike Lowe
Rebloom from Out West …	Michael Gullo
Irises and Their Companions	…….	Anner Whitehead
Take a Walk on the Wild Side of Rebloom …	Dennis Kramb
One Not So Humble Opinion	……Bill Maryott
The Dreaded Iris Borer  …	Iris-Talk
What Does "RE" Mean? ……	E. Roy Epperson
Crimson King  …	Mary Forte
The First Remontant Goes to Wisley BIS Remontant News
The Quest for Reblooming Louisiana Irises ..	Clarence Mahan
When is an Iris a Rebloomer	….	Mike Lowe
An Increasing Technique…	Margaret Owen
The Ones That Got Away	…  Betty Wilkerson
Drying Irises … Leslie Jobé
Enjoying Irises in the House	…	Jay Hudson
Story of an Iris or Garden Lost……	Maj Ohrstrom
Garden Mischief	……	Betty Wilkerson
Looking & Searching for a Reliable Cold Weather Rebloomer.. Dorothy Schröter
Tid Bits …	Sterling Innerst
Of Irises and Cyberspace …	John I Jones
A "New" Kind of Rebloom ……Gerry Snyder
Rebloom… It's not Just for TB's Any More! …	Iris Talk
Reblooming MDB's in Southern New England	…	Ada Godfrey
Rebloom Report, 1998 …	Richard C. Richards

All this for the CHEAP price of $5/year! (<--- two issues) single, $6/year
family OR
$13 single-triennial, $15 family-triennial.

Send your check instantly to:

Charlie Brown
3114 So. FM 131
Dennison, TX  75020

or, if you want to save time, if you send me your dues plus $2, I'll send
this issue right out, first class mail, and forward the dues to Charlie.

One more TDF item..... just WAIT till you see the cover!

Kathy Guest - one-time editor
of the RIR

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
Tell them about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!