Re: REB: Reblooming Iris Recorder

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 4/14/99 10:19:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
srust@fidnet.com writes:

<<  I am sure that I briefly held the hot off
 the press new RIS issue in my hands last week...then it disappeared. >>

You are hallucinating, Cindy <BG> .. or maybe having a pleasant dream.  So
far the only person that has a copy is kathyguest.... with Rosalie's in the
mail and bearing down upon her.

Spring issue came off the press earlier this week, was assembled and put into
last night's mail.

Kathyguest... who is very happy with this issue and glad it's over
in E. Aurora, NY

Did you know that knowledge is power?
http://www.ONElist.com
Join a new ONElist e-mail community and strengthen your mind!