OT:IRIS arrangements

From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>

Hello to everyone, San Joaquin Iris Society met last night at a florist
shop, we all were asked to bring a few blooms (we took 5, almost wiped
out our field, very little bloom here so far), the florist a non-iris
person picked and arranged 5 beautiful table arrangements. She kept most
colors (same color span) together,used allot of filler plus twisted
weeping willow branchs, bear grass etc: Gosh we had a great time, forgot
to mention we ate Italian together beforehand!! What do other clubs do
that we might try?  Lorraine at Woodland Iris Gardens enjoying the sun
two days in a row!!  Still waiting for bloom to happen.

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!