Re: REB: Reblooming Iris Recorder

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Thank you Kathy!  Guess that was why all I could find in my van was last
year's spring copy of the RIS!!  Who knows why I was momentarily delusional
about this thing.

Cindy Rust, Missouri  You have just saved me searching my husband's office
(again!) and ripping apart all of my filing cabinets!

New hobbies? New curiosities? New enthusiasms?
Sign up for a new e-mail list today!