HYB: Champagne Elegance-Fertility (was Rebloom in Australia)

From: "Sterling Okase" <sterling_o@hotmail.com>

>From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>
>
>Paul, CHAMPAGNE ELEGANCE can be a multiple rebloomer! Just wish I
could get it to set pods.

So, what is the level of fertility with Champagne Elegance? It seems
there are alot of Champagne Elegance kiddies being passed around. Is
it pod and pollen fertile? I grow it but have never defiled it
as yet. Anyone have any experience with it?

Thanks in advance...

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, WA. Zone 8