MED: MTB - Blue Chip Stock

From: "Sterling Okase" <sterling_o@hotmail.com>

>From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
>Heya Walter,
>Blue Chip Stock just opened for us also.  Unbelievable MTB!  The

lines are
>starting to blur, in terms of form, between IB, BB and MTBs.

I think I missed something again.....

I have never heard of Blue Chip Stock but if Mike says it's
Unbelievable then I think I might have to have it. Can anyone tell me
anything about it? Hybridizer, year, dip or tet, form, growth, bud
count, description etc?

Thanks in advance....

and I STILL don't have a single stalk showing in my garden.....lots of
aphids though.....maybe I can trade aphids this year.....hmmmm

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, WA. Zone 8
And Friday Night Chat-o-phile

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate