Cult:extra parts?

From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>

Hello again, just remembered that someone mentioned that "Beach Baby" by
Tasco has multible falls this year, has anyone else seen this on this
one?  Ours is covered with bloom (going fast) with NO extra parts. As
usual Season Ticket had 5 falls again!!  Our dwarfs (which I do not
count as regular bloom as in No bloom) are fast leaving us again for the
year.  Hope to get them moved into regular flower beds and used as
borders.  The public in general around here do not consider them worthy
to make the trip out here, most of the time they miss their bloom
totally in their own gardens. Lorraine at Woodland Gardens

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate