Re: Cult:extra parts?

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

I'm afraid the racoon or some other critter got BEACH BABY that was newly
planted last year.  However, I have reported in the past about multiple
falls on SDBs.  PEACH PETAL PIE is the only one that I recall off the top of
my head.  All those ruffles with an extra fall was really eye-catching.  It
was definitely weather related.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)

> From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>
> Hello again, just remembered that someone mentioned that "Beach Baby" by
> Tasco has multible falls this year, has anyone else seen this on this
> one?  Ours is covered with bloom (going fast) with NO extra parts. As
> usual Season Ticket had 5 falls again!!  Our dwarfs (which I do not
> count as regular bloom as in No bloom) are fast leaving us again for the
> year.  Hope to get them moved into regular flower beds and used as
> borders.  The public in general around here do not consider them worthy
> to make the trip out here, most of the time they miss their bloom
> totally in their own gardens. Lorraine at Woodland Gardens
> Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
> http://www.ONElist.com
> ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate

Did you know that knowledge is power?
Join a new ONElist e-mail community and strengthen your mind!