MDB & SDB: Public relations

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

From:	Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>

The public in general around here do not consider them (dwarfs)       worthy to make the trip out<<<

We've gotten the same lack of interest here and I still don't understand why.

The little guys take the weather extremes in stride, bloom in almost any kind of soil, increase like weeds, and give tons of color when almost nothing else is blooming.

Maybe what's needed is the same kind of public relations program the TBs have had.

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA z4b

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Tell them about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!