Re: OT-BIO: Gary White - Region 21 Spring Tour

From: Diana <mikesmom@ix.netcom.com>

GWhite & LRader wrote:
   I hope you can make it to the convention and if anyone else is
 interested in the Region 21 tour this year,  If anyone outside of the
region is interested, please contact me directly for more info.

Hi there Gary. I'm on vacation that week, and would love to come up and
see ya'll. I don't know if I can swing it, but, would you please send
the info as to what hotel, etc. to me.

Are you coming to the TBIS meeting here in Dallas 9 days (and counting)
from now.

Thanks
Diana

Are you hogging all the fun?