Re: HYB: Champagne Elegance-Fertility (was Rebloom in Australia)

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

In one of my old, trusty, Moonshine Gardens catalogs, Monty says that
CHAMPAGNE ELEGANCE has low pod fertility, but high pollen fertility.  Just
because it hasn't set pods for me, doesn't mean it won't for you.  I have BB
and IB children of CE that were hybridized by Dave Niswonger that are very
pretty.  But, I am greedy, and just keep trying to cross it with MAGHAREE!

Cindy Rust, Missouri

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
Tell them about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!