Re: Cult:extra parts?

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Besides SEASON TICKET, another that sometimes has multiple petals for us is
LITTLE SNOW LEMON.  It doesn't always have them.  This is a repeater IB...we
can exhibit it at early shows and beardless shows.  It is very consistent.
Last year I grew it next to a one year clump of PROTOCOL.  I far preferred
LITTLE SNOW LEMON.  However, I have had LSL a few years, and have learned
not to toss first bloom plants too quickly.  PROTOCOL has since made a
massive clump, so we shall see.  LITTLE SNOW LEMON has earned its spot here,
and is one of few that is in no danger of being tossed!

Cindy Rust

Did you know that knowledge is power?
Join a new ONElist e-mail community and strengthen your mind!