Re: HYB: Champagne Elegance-Fertility (was Rebloom in Australia)

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 4/14/99 10:46:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sterling_o@hotmail.com writes:

<<  Is
 it pod and pollen fertile? I grow it but have never defiled it
 as yet. Anyone have any experience with it?
     Haha!   A question I can answer...my garden journal notes that Champagne
Elegance is pollen fertile...now that was per Don and Ginny Spoon Friendship
Gardens Catalog.   ( I LOVE that they listed some fertilities).
     Can't be at chat this Friday...attending parents 50th Anniversary Party.
Talk to you soon...

Janet Natale
zone 8 of S.C.

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US