Re: MED: MTB - Blue Chip Stock

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Sterling,
Blue Chip Stock is a Paul Black MTB '98 intro.  I believe it is a tet,
almost 100% positive. 22"  S. light to medium blue; F. dark violet blue,
paling toward the edge; blue beards, old gold in throat; ruffled and
slightly musky fragrance.  Echo Pond X Privileged Character. Two branches,
spur and terminal, 7 buds.  Very nice, great addition for any MTB
collection.
We just had a wild "love it or hate it" IB open.  Sky Hooks X What Again.  I
am laughing as I write this, I can tell this flower will invoke all sorts of
comments.  As soon as the film comes back I will put it on the website.  (I
am still laughing).
My first somewhat nice SA colorbreaker opened today, very pretty but
somewhat narrow, good branching and height which is unusual in most
colorbreakers.
Mike in Iris Heaven, warm weather and blooms popping everywhere!