HYB: tet aril pollen

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

Some of you midwesterners mentioned having arils bloom already this year.
If you don't use the pollen, could I persuade you to ship some to me?  I'm
particularly interested in pollen from tetraploids, but will take anything.
Beggars can't be choosers!

My arils died in that container-growing experiment this winter.  Many of my
3/4-breds & 1/2-breds are still going strong.  But it would be nice to play
with some pure aril pollen.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Did you know that we add over 1,000 new e-mail communities every day?
Explore a new hobby, discover a new friend, laugh at a new joke!