Re: bloom report

From: "Theresa Yates" <tjyates@fanninelectric.com>

I've had Role Model, Top Gun, Yipes Stripes, Cloudia, Crafty Lady & quite a
few otheres blooming this last week.  Was very happy to find that the
bicolor Skyhooks seedling Cream S. Blue F. made the move from by the fence
to newest bed alright.  Used quite a bit of Role Model's pollen.  I just
couldn't resist.  Had a seedling from Red Lightning that had made quite a
clump bloom for the first time this year ( It was a plicata with purplish
speckles on cream ground.) Rained this morning and ruined my plans for
imitation of a bumblebee in the iris. Oh well!

				Theresa Yates
				tjyates@fanninelectric.com

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate