Re: MED: MTB - Blue Chip Stock

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Mike, are you saying that PRIVELEDGED CHARACTER is the pollen parent to BLUE
CHIP STOCK?  By coincidence, PRIVELEDGED CHARACTER just opened here today in
time to be cut for the big indoor party.  I like it, its different.  But,
isn't it an SDB?  It is a small SDB here...Will BLUE CHIP STOCK carry the
same number of chromosomes at TBs, since one of its parents (?) is an SDB?
If it doesn't have the same chromosome counts as other TBs, it is going to
mess up our hybridizing plans!  I am not familiar with ECHO POND either.
What is it?  Your new seedlings sound great.  I would like to get one of
your new catalogs, Mike.  My address is 2016 Meadow Ln., Union, MO  63084.

Cindy Rust, Missouri

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US