Re: HYB: Champagne Elegance-Fertility (was Rebloom in Australia)

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 4/14/1999 9:46:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
sterling_o@hotmail.com writes:

<< Champagne Elegance kiddies being passed around. Is
 it pod and pollen fertile? I grow it but have never defiled it
 as yet. Anyone have any experience with it?

Sterling,

I was looking for a back door into bitone rebloomers when I crossed Feedback
X Champagne Elegance .  The cross produced a good quantity of seed (don't
have my record out).  All were weak, but I kept the best two when I moved.
Neither looks as though they will bloom this year.   Still weak looking.

Betty in Bowling Green, KY

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!