SPEC: I. Bucharica

From: KHuess@aol.com

Just returned from a trip to China and now I'm free to start visiting the
local nurseries -- wouldn't let myself do so prior in the rush to prepare for
the trip.  On my first trip I visited a nursery in search of a program of an
upcoming plant sale.  They were out of the sale listings but I found I.
bucharia in bloom.  It is so rare to find anything for sale around here
beyond bearded and siberians that of course I had to buy one.  Now, can
someone tell me about my latest acquisition?  I especially need growing
culture requirements.

Karen Hughes
Lincoln, NE
Zone 5

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
http://www.ONElist.com
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!