Re: OTweather

From: "judy eckhoff" <judye@ourtownusa.net>

Well everyone we shall soon see just how hardy the little guys are !! I have
many SDB's & MDB's blooming , also a few IB's showing color. But we have had
4'' of rain in 2 days, the wind is blowing up to 50mph and frost is forcast
Friday & Saturday mornings!!! Chances of snow flurries to go along with all
the rest of the mess. But spring will be here some day.
Judy Eckhoff
Haven, KS zone 6

Share the wealth!
Tell a friend about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!