Re: HYB: Champagne Elegance-Fertility (was Rebloom in Australia)

From: z88keys@mindspring.com (L.Zurbrigg)

>From: Iarejan@aol.com
>
>In a message dated 4/14/99 10:46:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>sterling_o@hotmail.com writes:
>
><<  Is
> it pod and pollen fertile? I grow it but have never defiled it
> as yet. Anyone have any experience with it?
>  >>
>Sterling,
>     Haha!   A question I can answer...my garden journal notes that Champagne
>Elegance is pollen fertile...now that was per Don and Ginny Spoon Friendship
>Gardens Catalog.   ( I LOVE that they listed some fertilities).
>     Can't be at chat this Friday...attending parents 50th Anniversary Party.
>
>Talk to you soon...
>
>Janet Natale
>zone 8 of S.C.

Fist-hand knowledge, CHAMPAGNE ELEGANCE is pod sterile but pollen fertile.
Lloyd Zurbrigg in Durham NC. My yellow amoena JEAN MARIE is out of it.

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
http://www.ONElist.com
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!