Re: OT: abbreviations

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

Cindy Rust wrote:
> I think I was able to decode most of the message on
> abbreviations.  Except for PBF.  Hmmm....does that stand for perfect blue
> falls?

Nice try, but no cigar (quite possibly you wouldn't care for one anyway).
PBF= purple based foliage. You can find out a lot more about this
characteristic by referring to the Archives.

Did you know that we add over 1,000 new e-mail communities every day?
Explore a new hobby, discover a new friend, laugh at a new joke!