Re: OT: weather

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

I hope the nasties skip Linda Mann.  Everything I have is in shreds.  Our
winds
have been gale force for 24 hours now.  Unbelievably the only stalk lying
down
is ZANTHA, perhaps because it decided to bloom the whole stalk at once
giving
the wind more to catch.  At times gusts were stripping leaves off the oak
trees
in such numbers it looked as if a bat colony were exiting their cave.
Happy for
anything still in bud, because the life of a bloom is about 10 minutes.
Hope it
goes away some time today.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7

Has ONElist changed your life?
http://www.ONElist.com
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!