Re: PCN: how big?

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>I prefer to call the Pacific Coast Hybrids PCI as they are no longer native.

This makes a lot of sense.  I can see how PCN doesn't quite work, now.  I
guess I better start calling them PCI now too.  Although I still like
paconies.  :)

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Did you know that we add over 1,000 new e-mail communities every day?
Explore a new hobby, discover a new friend, laugh at a new joke!